Monday, January 23, 2012

sleep paralysis continued....another story...

http://www.myspace.com/dhlxstudios




I had my first experiences with sp in 1996 when I was 16. I woke up in total paralysis and could see around my room. My room was exactly the same, the door creaked opened slowly and a dark figure entered. On this occurrence, I didn't have the chocking or sitting on my chest. Then it transitioned into an involuntary out of body experience where my spirit was floating uncontrollably above my bed. I could see my brother in his bed and I was trying to get back in my body.

I didn't have another sp or obe experience until 2005 and have had about 15 experiences since then. It usually happens to me just in the moment of falling asleep or shortly after. I feel the tingling feeling rushing down my body from head to toe as one would feel when a muscle is "going to sleep." I am conscious of the fact that I'm going into an sp episode and usually think to myself, "Here we go again."

At this point, I have had a variety of experiences but I will start with the most common: seeing one or two shadowy black figures standing at the side of or foot of my bed, they are staring at me and upon seeing them it is the worst terror imaginable.

Sometimes they aren't there at first and the door creaks open and it or they enter. Once they had hoods and red glowing eyes. Once a bright light shone into my bedroom window and i clearly saw the typical alien figure with the large round head and huge eyes. Besides the intense fear there is always the sense of an evil presence, even the times when I don't see an entity.

Many of the times I am being strangled and feel a real pressure on my chest.

There are also times when I interact with my wife and kids in my bedroom but when I finally get out of the sp, they are all sound asleep. Once, I heard my son calling for help in his bedroom so I walked over there to help only to find his window open, when I reached to close the window, a black cat with evil glowing eyes bite my hand and I couldn't shake the cat of my hand. At that moment, a hideous voice said audibly, "we're gonna kill your children!"

Another time the demonic figure with glowing eyes was at the side of my bed and leaned over my head and pressed towards me to attack. First I just head growling then he screamed his name in my ear three time, "Darius, Darius, Darius!" I could feel his hot breath in my ear, it was super real and scary.



Other times when there are no attacks during sp, I'm just fighting to get out of it. Some things happen to me that aren't so common but I have found other sp sufferers that have these too:
False wake up...several times I fight to get out of the sp and finally "wake up" in my bed and think finally I'm out of it. I look around and see my room just the same, get up and do various activities only when something happens that let's me know this is not real, I realize I never got out of sp, when I wake up for real, its all the more freaky to come back to the real reality.

I have also been talking to my wife during sp and then she turns into a dark demonic figure who then attacks me.

Sp mostly happens to me while sleeping on my back but have had several time when I sleep on my side. The strangest thing is that when in enter sp while sleeping on my side, when I sit my torso up to look around, I feel the distinctive spinning one feels when you stand up fast from touching your toes and you regain your balance.

Also, when fighting so hard to get out of sp, I had strained so hard to move a limb that I have actually moved my "spirit" arm or leg up out of my body. This is also how I explain the ability to look around the room while in sp, It's my spirit that is moving all the while my body is paralysed.

I have read extensive material on sp over the years and tons of theories but have come up with my take on what sp is. Although I am an active Christian, I don't agree with what most Christians say about sp. I believe what the Bible teaches about demons and that there is a spiritual dimension that is unseen to our human eyes.

I explain my opinion more in my YouTube video. I have yet to find a commonality as to why sp happens or what causes it but as sure as I know the reality we know and live in everyday, I know these are not hallucinations. Sp is so strange that it forces us to figure out what we truly believe in...and that comes with much unbiased searching.

{Kevin: What do you think of Barney's take on sleep paralysis and his experiences? Share your thoughts using the comments link below.}

No comments:

Top Stories - Google News